Friday, February 4, 2011

♡ ☼ ✩H A P P Y✩ ☼ ♡







for the first time im actually happy, not happy with someone else, not happy with something i have, but happy with my own self. i am finally stable, no co-dependency, its all me. i did have to exersize the demon inside of me, and the boy who dampened my energy and took over my spirit. i finally am able to push him and his energy completely out of my life. 

and it never felt so good to be on my own. unlike what he is doing im going to take along time before i jump into a relationship, to get stronger and figure out who the fuck i am and who the fuck i wanna be, not just relying on everyone else to tell me. big changes, ive got a bright future, and that is pretty cliche to say..but its true for me. brighter than i could ever even imagined, and i didnt even have to try for it. 

it just fell into my lap, a true miracle fuckas!

my hair is finally growing, and im loosing weight by the day..and about to make big money doing something that i love. 

what's next?

im exited to spend it with myself! cause i finally realize that you gotta love your self the most
i spent the last year loving someone else more than i ever even thought about my life and myself. 

and i guess ive always been like that. 

but not anymore. im free now, and it feels good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment